Our terms by reading and registering you agree and approve you are 18+.
This client agreement, together with any Schedule(s) and accompanying documents, as amended from time to time (hereafter the “Agreement”) sets out the terms of the contract between you and us. This website is owned and operated by IGM Holdings with registered address Richtistrasse 7, Wallisellen Business Park, 8304 Zurich, Switzerland.
● I understand all such terms and that these Terms and Conditions, together with all policies are an inseparable part of a binding agreement between me and IGM Holdings(the “Agreement“).
● I am over 18 and the information provided in this application is true and correct and that I will notify IGM Holdings of any material changes.
● IGM Holdings may not be able to ascertain the appropriateness of any product to me, including due to lack of experience or undisclosed information.
● I have entered full, accurate, and truthful details, including my residential address and identity. IGM Holdings may at any time without limitation amend any of the terms set out in this agreement by posting such information on our website.
● I confirm that I got an opportunity to trade on a demo platform and/or read a tutorial and I understand as a consequence how to trade and the RISKS that are involved. In addition, I have read and understood the risks that are involved in trading in various markets. The use of the Site and any Services is void where prohibited by applicable law.
● By filling the Subscription Form I request and agree to open an account for myself and confirm that I have read and understood all policies and terms including the Risk Disclosure and Terms and Conditions.
IGM Holdings offers access to its website and services to clients that accept the Terms and Conditions. By using the website you explicitly confirm that you have read these Terms and Conditions and agree to them. Our obligations are subject to any limits or restrictions which we may agree in writing, and any statutory, regulatory, legal, or market requirements.
The following terms and conditions apply to all users and in case you require additional information on any of the subjects presented below, feel free to contact our customer support at any time. You must first read and then accept these Terms and Conditions in order to benefit from the best services provided by IGM Holdings and the agreement is effective upon acceptance.
If you don’t agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the present agreement, make sure to inform us in writing. If IGM Holdings decides to make any amendments they will be posted online and in order to keep trading on the website, you might be asked to accept the new terms. In order to be eligible to operate your trading with IGM Holdings, you must be over the age of 18 and fully understand the risks involved.
You hereby acknowledge that you have the knowledge and experience to trade and understand the risks involved.
We can’t be held responsible for any damage or loss and we are not responsible for verifying whether you possess sufficient knowledge or whether your trading choices are wise. The same conditions apply regarding legal restrictions.
You should understand in full that trading; investments and similar operations are regulated in a different way, throughout the world. The fact that you can access our website and use the tools IGM Holdings offers doesn’t necessarily mean that it is legal in your country to do so.
Users accessing this site are required to inform themselves about the jurisdiction restrictions of Switzerland Governing laws and you are hereby declaring that the funds you are using for trading are not originating from any criminal activity or otherwise breach any law.
Do not abuse the license or services provided to you.
By accepting the Terms and Conditions you will be granted a limited license, but you can’t deep-link to the website or copy and resell the materials appearing on IGM Holdings. The information provided by us should be used entirely for executing transactions inside or within IGM Holdings.
Please note that closing or suspending your account due to a breach of the terms of service and explicitly the Acceptable Use Policy may entail loss due to the closing of positions.
Do not provide false or inaccurate information. The license granted will be terminated if we notice that the data you provide is not accurate and you will cease to access the services.
You agree that IGM Trading can terminate your access to any of the services offered for online trading at its sole discretion and with or without notice and close your transaction. The present terms and conditions state that under no circumstances shall IGM Trading or its employees be liable for lost profits or any kind of damage occurring during trading, due to connection to our website, including negligence.
In any proven circumstance, the liability of IGM Trading is limited to our last monthly commissions received from the money you transferred or deposited in your trading account.
The Preamble to these terms of service is an inseparable part thereof and together with all company policies constitute a binding Agreement between the User and IGM Holdings.
You and any person making use of the Site are referred to hereunder as “User” and/or Client. By accessing, visiting, and/or using this Site, any person so doing (hereinafter: “User”) unequivocally and unreservedly expresses his or her binding agreement to any and all of these Terms and Conditions, constituting a binding agreement between the User and IGM Holdings, and undertakes to fully comply therewith. Any and all activity on, with, and/or via this Site shall be governed by these Terms and Conditions.
By using this site in any way you confirm your irrevocable acceptance and agree to the following terms and conditions. if you do not accept any of these terms and conditions or any of the policies – you cannot use igm holdings’ services and please stop using this site at once.
● Any User must be aged 18 or older and legally permitted to engage in usage of this Site under the Switzerland laws applicable to him/her.
● User represents that he or she has full legal capacity to enter into legally binding agreements. Users may not make commercial and/or serial and/or automated use of this Site.
● This Site strictly forbids any use of data mining, data gathering, bandwidth theft, offline browsing plug-ins and software and/or download and/or batch download or access and any access via any software except for the main common and official web browsers.
Your Account and the Bank Account:
● Upon receipt of your application, we may carry out credit or other checks as we deem appropriate from time to time including without limit obtaining references from your bank, employer or credit agencies (if applicable). Credit reference agencies will record details of the search irrespective of whether your application proceeds or not. We reserve the right to carry out further credit checks at any time whilst this Agreement is in force. You acknowledge and accept that we may use credit scoring methods to assess your application. This may affect our decision on whether to accept the application or whether to alter the way in which your Account will operate.
● You must notify us immediately of any material changes to any of the information set out in your Application Form. In the event that your Application Form is accepted, we will open an Account for you and provide you with a user ID and account number. You must not disclose these details to any other person. In the event that you believe that these details are known by a third party then you will notify us immediately.
● You will assist us in investigating any misuse of your Account.
● You confirm that we are not obliged to confirm or check the identity of anyone using or quoting your Account.
● You confirm that we shall be entitled (but not obliged) to make any payments owed to you to one single account for all sums.
● We may (but are not obliged to) agree to transfer money to different Bank Accounts. Notwithstanding the fact that we agree to do so, we shall not be liable for any mistakes made by us in the amount transferred provided that the aggregate sum transferred pursuant to this Agreement is correct.
● Funds appearing on Clients' account may include agreed or voluntary bonuses and incentives, or any other sums not directly deposited by the Client or gained from trading on account of actually deposited funds
● ("Non-Deposited Funds"). Please note unless otherwise explicitly agreed, Non- Deposited Funds are not available for immediate withdrawal. Further, due to technical limitations, Non- Deposited Funds may be assigned to the Client's account in certain occasions (for example, for the technical purpose of allowing the closing of positions or an indebted account).
Non-Deposited funds including profits gained on account of or derived from the same, are not Client’s funds. If a withdrawal of Non-Deposited Funds has been confirmed, IGM Holdings shall have full right to reclaim any and all such funds.
In addition to the above and without limiting the generality of this clause, you:
● Confirm that the Bank Account details are complete and accurate and that you will notify us immediately if these change and will provide us with such documentation as we request in respect of such revised Bank Account;
● Confirm that (unless otherwise agreed by us) the Bank Account relates to a bank account opened in your country of main residence;
● Acknowledge and accept that we are under no obligation to transfer any monies to or accept any monies from any account other than the Bank Account. Except in the case of fraud (that not includes fraud from a third party), we do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of your trading on monies deposited in or credited to your Account in error by or upon our behalf.
● We reserve the right to close or suspend your Account at any time in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
● Acknowledge explicitly that IGM Holdings has the right to change the amount of margin that is allowable per any trading due to market volatility, without prior notice.
● Except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, if you have more than one Account with us, each Account will be treated entirely separately. Therefore, any credit on one Account (including monies deposited as margin) will not discharge your liabilities in respect of another Account unless we exercise our rights under this Agreement.
● Joint Accounts/beneficiaries: If an Account belongs to multiple users or to a corporation, company, partnership or any other corporate body, all beneficiaries or signatories will be required to approve a withdrawal.
● Creating or maintaining any link from another site to any page on this site, without IGM Holdings written permission is prohibited.
● Running or displaying this Site or any information or material displayed on this Site in frames or through similar means on another Site without our prior written permission is prohibited.
● Any permitted links to this Site must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations and ethical conduct on the internet.
● All texts, graphics, sounds, information, designs, applications, content, source codes and object code files, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Site are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with prior written permission of the owner of such material (hereinafter: “information” or “data“).
● The information on this Site belongs to IGM Holdings or its respective affiliates and suppliers and may not be copied or used without prior approval.
● You may not modify the information or materials displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such information or materials for any public or commercial purpose.
● Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations.
Whilst we will endeavor to comply with our obligations in a timely manner we will incur no liability whatsoever for any partial or non-performance of our obligations by reason of any cause beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to any communications, systems, or computer failure, market default, suspension, failure or closure, or the imposition or change (including a change of interpretation) of Switzerland Governing laws or any law or governmental or regulatory requirement and we shall not be held liable for any loss you may incur as a result thereof.
Without prejudice to the generality of this clause, the following events shall be considered as an event of force majeure: where we are (in our opinion) unable to maintain an orderly market as a consequence of civil unrest, terrorism, strikes, riots, or power or communication failure; excessive volatility in the financial markets; suspension, closure or liquidation of underlying markets.
Without prejudice to the generality of this clause, in the event of force majeure, we will be entitled to: alter trading times; alter the Margin Requirement; close or cancel any open contracts/positions.
● Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos used or displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names, and service marks of IGM Holdings and its affiliates.
● Other trademarks, trade names, and service marks used or displayed on this Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names, and service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Site without the written permission of Logins Security:
● It is your responsibility to maintain your Account at all such times. This includes ensuring that the required level of margin is in place. If you have more than one Account, this responsibility will relate to each Account separately, unless we have agreed otherwise in writing with you.
● Every person using a login (whether or not in fact such person is a duly authorized client) will be deemed to be authorized to enter into the system and/or (as the case may be) to give any other instructions or communications on behalf of IGM Holdings client that is represented by the login according to the registration information provided by IGM Holdings. IGM Holdings will act on such instructions without being obliged to obtain any further written or other confirmation, and, for the avoidance of doubt, the relevant transaction fees shall become payable.
● You are prohibited from making any unlawful usage of this Site, and are informed and aware to the fact that in addition to these terms and conditions and any and all policies for usage of this Site, you may and are expected to be subjected to laws and regulations applicable in your or any relevant jurisdiction, including any promulgation related to gambling, securities, taxation and/or anti-money laundering.
● IGM Holdings does not encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
● In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal of the related materials and/or User from this Site.
● We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
● User undertakes that any and all information provided by him is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date.
● User undertakes to indemnify, defend and hold IGM Brokers harmless, as well as any and all of its subsidiaries, agents, employees and/or officers, against or from any liabilities, obligations, claims, debts, expenses, etc., in any way connected with any misuse or abuse of the site, information or services provided or contained herein, including in particular (but not limited to) any breach of these Terms and Conditions and/or violation of any law whatsoever (including any violation or infringement of any third party rights) and/or any breach of any applicable third party terms and conditions.
USE THIS SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
Without prejudice to the above, User acknowledges and accepts that IGM Holdings and its legal advisors are fully entitled at all times to amend, add to and/or revoke any and all of these Terms and Conditions, at its sole discretion, without giving User any notice thereof.
Any such amendment, addition or revocation shall become fully effective and binding upon being posted on Site. You should visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions binding on you.
Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be added to or superseded by legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Site. These terms and conditions have been last updated on 1 February 2021. This means that these Terms and Conditions may be reasonably amended from time to time by IGM Holdings, and shall apply to any user immediately.
IGM Holdings shall maintain a link to these Terms and Conditions on every page on the Site, and state the last date these Terms and Conditions were updated on.
You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Site at any time, for any reason or for no reason.
Except for the withdrawal of accumulated funds, you will not be entitled to any remedy for discontinuing the services, all subject to our WD policy and applicable laws and regulations. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Site at any time without notice.
If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact us at any time. This means you should contact us beforehand if anything of these Terms and Conditions is unclear, unfair or unacceptable to you.
Our Commitment to Security and Privacy
Assignment to Third Parties
IGM Holdings is fully entitled to assign, grant, transfer or sublicense any and all of its rights provided for herein, including any rights with regards to information or data, wholly or in part, to any third party whatsoever. This means that the agreement between User and IGM Holdings on the terms set under the Terms and Conditions may be assigned, in full or in part by IGM Holdings, but not by the User. These privileges as well as the limitations of liability are IGM Holdings’ one-sided prerogatives under these Terms and Conditions but this Site would not be feasible without them.
IGM Holdings’ acquiescence to any breach of These Terms and/or failure to exercise any right provided for herein shall be without prejudice to IGM Holdings’ legal rights and remedies, and shall not be held to preclude and/or debar it from exercising or seeking any of the same.
Should any provision herein be deemed void or invalid by any court of law having proper jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed, and shall not in any way vitiate or detract from the effect and/or validity of any or all remaining provisions herein. This means that if a specific article in these Terms and Conditions is ruled by a competent court as unenforceable for any reason, then such ruling shall only apply to the respective specific articles or provisions and not to this entire agreement.
How to Contact Us: Should you have other questions or concerns, please contact us anytime [email protected]