IGM Holdings does not issue refunds. Investors deposit money and execute trades with informed consent and take responsibility for their own losses. IGM Holdings is not liable for any funds that are lost during trading or investing activities conducted via the platform, with the exception of an extenuating circumstance. This would be decided upon following consultation between the consumer and the management of IGM Holdings.
Should you wish to withdraw your balance from the IGM Holdings platform, you can do so by following the withdrawals process.
You can request a withdrawal of funds from IGM Holdings. It can be executed in various ways, for example to your bank, credit or debit card, or your third-party payment providers.
To make a withdrawal, follow this process:
1. Log into your IGM Holdings account.
2. Open an internal transfer tab and input the amount of funds you want to withdraw into your MoneyBox.
3. Execute the transaction.
4. Once this is complete, you can withdraw from your MoneyBox, to your card, account, or payment provider.
5. You will need to complete a form, authorizing the withdrawal of funds, and then submit it.
You must also take into consideration, the following points:
● There may be occasions where additional documents are required. If this is the case, you will be contacted by a customer service representative within one working day.
● Also, note that you can only withdraw to the bank account that you used to make the deposit. This is also the case with card transactions.
● Again, IGM Holdings does not charge any fees for making a withdrawal. Any deductions are the responsibility of your bank, card provider, or payment provider.
● The withdrawal process takes between two and six working days from the moment the request is submitted until funds are released. It may take your bank, card provider, or payment provider additional time to clear the funds once they receive them. IGM Holdings is not responsible for delays or issues caused by any third party.
● All withdrawals must be made to the same person that holds the IGM Holdings account, and who owns the method in which the withdrawal will be deposited.